Sunday, April 29, 2012

princesses

guide to being  princess ...it's all in the details

simplytyingtheknot:

Such absolutely stunning detail



theclassycookbook:

#1 Pearls v. Diamonds
I usually wear pearls, meaning every single day. Every single day I wear pearl earrings. Personally, I like to wear them in small size on a daily basis. If I have an event, a soirĂ©e, or I just want to make a statement I might wear a bigger size. Tip: if you have a small/skinny face wear small pearls, or if you have your hair in an updo. You might wear larger pearls if you’re wearing your hair down. 
As to necklaces, pearl necklaces always keep a woman classy and elegant, even if you’re in your twenties or your fifties. Pearl necklaces combine perfectly with shirts and polos but also with dresses. You can wear them day or night. Tip: If you’re a young lady you should go for small and white pearls. If you’re a more mature lady you may go for larger and cream pearls.
-IL






No comments:

Post a Comment